Monday, May 24, 2010

Nazareth - Old City Photography

My last trip to the old city of Nazareth was on Aug-2009. I tried to follow the history of Jesus and his family with my Canon SLR camera.

Viewing the city via the camera gives you the power to document the moment as you walk through the city.

Nazareth is build on a hill, and not a small one.
I tried to give to each picture a special touch that represent different angle of the city and special buildings or corners that I have notices.

Here are 2 old city photoes:



Walking in the old city streets can revile special view of combination of old and new.

Fix the picture by playing with "Saturation". Notice how the sky are blue as I wanted it to be. 



We decided to stay the night in the old city and were lucky to get to stay in this lovely place called Fauzi Azar Inn



Out of the city (10 minutes drive from the old city center), you will get to a "must see" place which is called Nazareth Village. In the village you can find many Christians volunteers that demonstrate how life were here about 2000 years ago, when Jesus was living here.